if i was a skeleton i would just say “that really rattles my bones” in response to literally everything
Took me a lot of time to complete this…@_@
It’s very long but important.
we care about humanity, we should care about our planet too.
if you don’t care about anything…well, shame on you. Because even the most selfish person should care about the environment and water scarcity, since YOU live on Earth, and need water to survive as well.
Be considerate for the sake of your own future.
Thank you for reading this long post.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
i cant even make it past the table of contents im laughing too hard
WHAT IS THIS BOOK!?!
It’s called “Zeus Grants Stupid Wishes: A No-Bullshit Guide to World Mythology”
By Cory O’Brien, and it looks highly entertaining. :D
Gilgamesh: THE ULTIMATE BROMANCE
Give it here, now.
Sweet Fluffy Gods why is there not an audiobook version?
I need to find this book.
The first time Iv’e wanted to read something since Metro 2033.
guys…look what we did :D
I want this book
DID YUO KNOE: Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch is credited for voicing the character Bill Cipher, but in actuality, Bill is possessing Alex and using him as a vessel to speak to the outside world.
Hirsch accidentally traded his soul to Cipher at the age of seven for a Snickers bar.
The entirety of the show Gravity Falls is just an elaborate cry for help.
anybody read this?
i didn’t pick it to read right nownah i totes had a change mind so yeah i am reading it, but some input would be kind of nice because, well, it seems a tad odd
the way it’s set up
it was mentioned quite a few times in my internet perusing, and a lot of people were talking about how long/hard (i’ve been reading for 7 months…) of a read it is so of course i had to buy it
and i mean, it’s a big book, gotta be at least 500 pages (i didn’t check) but
let me show you
any input you can give me on what i’m getting myself into here would be cool
This is the best book i have ever read, it took months to read it and i couldnt even finish it the second time round, i seriously recomend it though
This book is the bomb. It is awesome. It is terrifying. I haven’t yet had the leisure to just read the bloody thing start to finish, but it’s one of those books that you’re reading all haha this isn’t scary and then you look up and the walls are closing in around you and your hallway may or may not be there it might be stretching it might be shrinking it might be nice to close that door now. I went to the 7-11 to get a snack in the middle of reading this book. All the shelves had been rearranged. Nothing was where I left it. It scared the shit out of me, I had to take some very deep breaths here. And you would know why if you read this book, which could be catalogued as ‘architectural horror’.
Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.